Monday, November 16, 2009

THE JESUS LIZARD
Live At Exit/In - (7-14-2009)

The Jesus Lizard are currently doing the reunion tour thing with all original members and when I first found out about this my heart nearly stopped. More or less I figured that this dream would never happen and now I am honored to say that I am just a few hours removed from paying witness to an incredible night of Lizard classics played live at Irving Plaza in NYC. It was like the mid 90's all over again on one hand and on the other, like seeing them live for the very first time. What a show it was! So now more than ever is the perfect time for me to post a live set that the band played at Nashville Tennessee's Exit/In venue from July 14th 2009. Miracles in music like this do not happen that often. All hail the mighty Jesus Lizard!

http://www.mediafire.com/?wizmmjtgmye



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails